Bay Window Decorating Ideas – A bay window is a window space projecting outward from the main walls of a house and forming a bay in a room, either square or polygonal in plan. Such windows can usually be found in quite old buildings but some people use them in contemporary homes too. There are different ways to use this space.
You can simply leave them empty in order to enlarge you living space or make this space a comfy working space, reading nook or something like that. Here is a gallery of ideas that will help you find the best option for you. Enjoy!
- What is the Bay Windows Function?
- Debra Campbell Bay Window Designs
- Fremont Residence Bay Windows
- Sea Cliff Residence Bay Windows
- Lejano Lane Bay Window Designs
- North Georgia Bay Window Ideas
- Waterfront Shingle Bay Window Ideas
- Crestover Bay Window Decor Ideas
- Powell Custom Kitchen Bay Windows
- Surrey House Bay Window Ideas
- Nash Bay Window Architects
- Bay Window Hamilburg Interiors
- Takoma Park Bay Windows
- Hesby Ave Bay Window Ideas
- Naomi Bay Window Ideas
- Soothing Master Bedroom Bay Windows
What is the Bay Windows Function?
Well, when you learn about bay windows, you will find that your perception is wrong. At first, people didn’t aim like you do when they built them, like creating a hideaway area from other families. They build them to widen the wall surface, and finally, give more natural light.
Bay windows let the light go in through that wall. You see, when you set up your windows beyond your wall, the light will have a good entrance compared if you set your window in line with the wall. It is the basic function of the bay windows.
A lot of people love this window because it presents wider space, brighter room and give extra decoration for the room.