Farmhouse Flower Decoration Ideas – A handful of well-curated country chic pieces can bring a breath of fresh air to any home. Whether you are looking to add some elegance to your country home or infuse a little country into your urban or suburban home, these farmhouse-inspired floral displays strike just the right balance of stylish, cute, and rustic.
Made from modest yet beautiful elements such as Mason jars, dried flowers, twine, sola wood, and repurposed wooden boards, these creative arrangements will lend romance and charm to any room. Choose a few of your favorites to pepper throughout your home, and you can create a lovely theme that continues room to room.
What’s especially handy about this décor is that it works just as well inside as outside. Don’t limit yourself to table tops, hallway accents, and door ornaments; think entryways, patio banisters, and garden furniture. While they look as dainty and elegant as a fresh rose, these handcrafted pieces are hardy as the wood they’re made of. There’s no reason to keep it to just the home, either. With the DIY aesthetic becoming a go-to style nowadays, these upscale farmhouse flower decoration ideas will fit in beautifully at garden parties, family celebrations, and even weddings.
Feast your eyes on the best that country chic has to offer you and your home.
- Summer Twig and Flower Monogram Door Wreath
- Bright Summer Bouquet in a Farmhouse Milk Can
- Rustic Wall Sconce for Flowers or Lanterns
- A Delicate Silk Flower Farmhouse Box
- Shabby Chic Floral Hanging Garden Hat
- Romantic Rustic Glass Vase Centerpiece
- Farmhouse Garden-Inspired Customized Birch Vase
- Bright and Summery Galvanized Bucket Bouquet
- Floral Farmhouse Drawer Centerpiece
- Simple Chic Dried Golden Pennycress and Daisy Arrangement
- Charming Dried Floral Heart Wreath
- Farmhouse-Themed Burlap and Sola Wood Forever Flowers
- Customizable Faux Succulent and Soft Wood Flower Box
- Lovely Handmade Wood Flower Wagon Wheel Wreath
- Chicken Wired Rustic Farmhouse Mounted Vase
- Sweet Southern Cotton and Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Romantic French Farmhouse Inspired Bouquet
Summer Twig and Flower Monogram Door Wreath
Rustic twigs, soft hydrangeas, a perfectly cut monogram, and a bow? Who could ask for anything more! This summery wreath hits every note for a perfect farmhouse-inspired door wreath. Welcoming your guests with this warm piece will put a smile on everyone’s face before they even cross the threshold.
Bright Summer Bouquet in a Farmhouse Milk Can
A milk can is the perfect medium for adding a bit of farmhouse charm to any living space. The beautiful summer bouquet is styled just right to soften the metal of the milk can. Together they work in perfect rustic harmony that can serve equally well as a centerpiece or on a side table.
Rustic Wall Sconce for Flowers or Lanterns
This dark wooden wall sconce adds a rustic element to any room. With the included hanging bucket, you will be able to rotate out flowers to match every season. Add a bright arrangement for spring, then mix it up to darker, richer colors for winter. You can also brighten up your room by hanging a lantern instead.
A Delicate Silk Flower Farmhouse Box
The warm and romantic pale pinks and peaches of this cottage-inspired bouquet will add a kiss of sweetness to any room. The box is hand painted to flawlessly match the arrangement, and the delicate silk peonies and roses, paired with a perfectly tied bow, will complement any farmhouse-themed decor.