Suspended from the ceilings in such a beautiful way using chains or rods, the pendant lighting brings light to where exactly homeowners need it the most. Unlike other usual lighting, this lighting does its work in such a way that it grabs attention and admiration. Even with the electricity off, it still makes a gorgeous accessory.
Not as complicated as chandelier yet it is more than just a round light bulb. With variety of sizes, styles and shapes from only 4 inch to 30 inch for its diameter, it definitely has its own way to decorate the room and deliver its functions.
The room may receive welcoming glow thanks to big pendant lighting that gives stair landing. Meanwhile, other items are located in one strategic spot to deliver bright beams like installed above kitchen island, cutting board of above memorable family photo.
- 1. Multiple Simple Black Pendant Light
- 2. Classic Twin Silver Pendant Lighting
- 3. Minimalist Grey Pendant Lighting
- 4. Vintage Irregular Pendant Light Bulb
- 5. Spidery Dining Pendant Lighting
- 6. Messy Colorful Pendant Lighting
- 7. Simplistic Hanging Pendant Light
- 8. Old Fashioned Pendant Bulb in Bottles
- 9. Antique Iron Pendant Lighting
- 10. Modern Big Pendant Lighting in Black
- 11. Antique Twin Iron Pendant Lighting
- 12. Very Unique Pendant Beam Lighting
- 13. Luxury Triple Metal Pendant Light
- 14. Classic Bronze Pendant Light for Kitchen
- 15. Broken Cote Pendant Lighting
- 16. Simple Red Pendant Lighting
- 17. Antique Lighthouse Pendant Light
- 18. Old Rusty Pendant Light
- 19. Studio Pendant Lighting
- 20. Messy Multiple Small Pendant Lights
- 21. Classic Old White Pendant Light
- 22. Classic Bottled Pendant Lighting
1. Multiple Simple Black Pendant Light
In a modern kitchen dining room design, multiple simple black pendant lighting fits beautifully. Suspended in different height, the lightings somehow create some kind of a harmony. Yellow light bulb gives romantic kind of feeling around.
2. Classic Twin Silver Pendant Lighting
Bedroom makes another perfect spot for pendant lighting. This time, classic twin pendant light makes fabulous appearance. Suspended on both sides of the bed, it becomes some kind of a protection through lighting. A mood booster after a tiring day.
3. Minimalist Grey Pendant Lighting
Kitchen dining are with strong wood element needs something in contrast for perfection. Grey pendant light makes the right choice to bring out the earthy element into the area and provides bright beams right above the table countertop.
4. Vintage Irregular Pendant Light Bulb
Black kitchen countertop combined with black pendant lighting suspended on top makes a great idea. Bulbs come in different sizes and wire length for unique beauty. Contrasted with white kitchen wall, this simple decorating idea creates huge effect.
5. Spidery Dining Pendant Lighting
A unique idea of pendant lighting for dining area uses the idea of spider web. But somehow, it looks like a messy chandelier. Multiple bulbs are suspended above the dining table and each has different length.
6. Messy Colorful Pendant Lighting
Let your kids handle your dining pendant lighting and you’ll get this playful and messy pendant lighting in various colors. A unique way to décor a dining area using colorful bulb wires and round bulb for classic appearance.
7. Simplistic Hanging Pendant Light
Suspended twin pendant lighting with round bulb is added and located on both sides of the bed. Red bulb wire makes beautiful contrast with black wall and curtain and white sheet. The final result is as beautiful as abstract art piece
8. Old Fashioned Pendant Bulb in Bottles
An unusual way to décor pendant light bulbs for dining area. Bulbs are put into different sizes and shapes of bottles and suspended in different height. Variation of idea added into one single place makes the area more vibrant.
9. Antique Iron Pendant Lighting
In a cottage house with strong stone and wood element, antique iron pendant lighting spoils everyone inside. Suspended from a wood rod under the ceiling, it brings soft beams on the dining table for wonderful moo during dinner time.
10. Modern Big Pendant Lighting in Black
Black and white dominates the dining kitchen area so the addition of big black pendant lighting suits the mood. Suspended from the ceiling using small silver wire, the pendant looks like floating above wood dining table.
11. Antique Twin Iron Pendant Lighting
A dining area with mixed decoration designs need something with strong character. Antique twin pendant light made from iron suits the need perfectly. Suspended above long dining table and island, it suits the mood for a romantic family dinner.
12. Very Unique Pendant Beam Lighting
Make your dining area a work of art with this unique pendant beam lighting coming from the 30s. Suspended by iron rod above dining table, it clearly brings the brightest light in the area. A centerpiece catching all the attention.
13. Luxury Triple Metal Pendant Light
A classic luxury American kitchen needs this pendant lighting for certain. Made from high quality metal and suspended by a solid big rod above kitchen island, it clearly is the dominating one. It creates beautiful harmony with stainless steel appliances.
14. Classic Bronze Pendant Light for Kitchen
In case you adore antique and old fashion house accessories for your modern American house, the bronze pendant light might ring a bell. Bronze pendant light above kitchen island beautifully matches natural wood element and antique clock.
15. Broken Cote Pendant Lighting
Small kitchen dining area deserves unique touch from triple broken cote pendant light. Suspended using a iron rod covered with wood creates beautiful contrast with other wood element in the kitchen. The light focuses on island area for a perfect meal time.
16. Simple Red Pendant Lighting
Pendant lighting is always much simpler than chandelier yet it creates huge effect for the area. This time, simple pendant light in red suspended above dining table and brings soft yellow light to soothe the mood.
17. Antique Lighthouse Pendant Light
Twin unique pendant lighting with lighthouse-like shape and faded green color makes beautiful combination with soft green kitchen island. Other elements are dominated in white so the pendant makes significant appearance.
18. Old Rusty Pendant Light
A classic American kitchen in white needs different touch like the twin old rusty pendant lighting. Suspended above white island by iron chains, it adds the element of antique and old.
19. Studio Pendant Lighting
If you work in movie industry, studio pendant lighting makes a perfect addition into the kitchen dining area. A dramatic design effect adds more unique character and vibrant into the area with wood dining table and tosca green countertop.
20. Messy Multiple Small Pendant Lights
Add more characters in your bedroom by having the suspended small pendant bulbs above the bed. The bulbs are suspended in irregular style for unique statement.
21. Classic Old White Pendant Light
White and grey dominates the modern kitchen so with the addition of classic white pendant lights above the island, the area gets to be more dominant in character. Suspended by a metal rod, it makes solid decoration.
22. Classic Bottled Pendant Lighting
Forget chandelier and choose the classic bottled pendant light instead for old dining area with strong brick element. Suspended on a black single rod from high ceiling, it adds focus beams on the dining area.