Old Window Outdoor Decor Ideas – There are many creative ways to use an old window in your outdoor décor. You can hang the window with or without the glass for a variety of different looks. Without the glass, you can frame various decorative elements like plants or candle holders. One particularly cute frame holds an assortment of succulents.
The glass itself provides a canvas for your creativity when it comes to painting. House numbers and initials are great when painted on the glass. If you have an extra artistic touch, you could paint a whole garden scene on the glass, like the hummingbird and flower scene pictured below.
Window frames can be made into useful and decorative furniture. With a glass top, a French door can be a dining table. You can construct mini greenhouses and potting benches with window frames.
These old window outdoor decor ideas will give your space a gracious, old-fashioned touch. Try some of these charming design ideas in your own garden and show off your personal sense of style.
- Chicken Wire Frames Hold Hanging Decorations
- Old Windows Made Into a Greenhouse
- Cute Display with Wreath and Window Box
- Window Frame for Hanging Plant Pots
- Stained Glass Window over a Seating Area
- Hang Assorted Frames Under your Deck
- Frames with Mason Jar Tea Light Holders
- Magical Fairy Lights and Hanging Flowers
- Create a Cute Greenhouse with Window Frames
- Make Cold Frames with Old Windows
- Hang Window Frames on the Front Porch
- Old Window Outdoor Decor Idea for Benches
- Lovely Hanging Petunias on a Rustic Window
- Mirrors Make Your Garage Stand Out
- House Number Window with Metal Star
- Upcycled Window Frame with Blooming Flowers
- Mirror Frames Reflect Your Garden
- Window Frame with Family Photos
- Make an Old French Door Dining Table
- Bee Themed Painted Window with Herbs